The dream life

In 2018, everything is about technology or social medias. The most of the teens in developed countries have their own cellphone and they spend a lot of time on their screen. They surf on Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat without knowing they contribute to create new jobs. Indeed, more and more influencers are present on Instagram and sometimes, they earn their life by posting pictures of them traveling, or promoting different products. So, it means that we see a lot of pictures around the world and we all secretly dream of this life…

Personally, the aspect on the influencers’s life that attracts me the most is the fact that they are always traveling in different countries. They can travel in cold countries as much as in tropical islands. My dream is to travel as much as them in my life. I already have visited Cuba two times, I went in two places in the United States and I went two times in Ontario.  This year, I’m gonna leave the continent, I will go to Spain, in Europe. I will do this trip with school, like the most of my other trips. I think it will be a great and rewarding experience because I will be with my firends and we will be living with families. Of course, it will be an immersion trip, completely in spanish. In addition to help the population in Spain, we will study spanish in a school every morning. I think it’s gonna be a trip where I’ll learn a lot of things.

My goal is to go visit a country in each continent in my life. Traveling is a good way to learn about yourself and to get a lot of knowledges. This is what I want. This is why I consider influencers lucky to have this dream life…

Comments

  1. I agree with you, traveling is the best wait to learn about yourself and other countries! I hope you can reach you objective and travel as much as you wish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts