My experience with personal project








The personal project is an obligatory project in secondary 5th in the MYP program. It lasts one scholar year and it is known as a though work.  My project was to reorganize my bedroom to decrease my level of stress. It seems weird but it actually worked!
Sometimes, I found it difficult but some other times, it was easy. Many people told me they cried all night because they were having so much difficulties but I never felt this way. When I had problems and when I was stuck in something, I was only waiting my next meeting with my supervisor. The worst part of my personal project was when I was writing my report. I had no motivation and I could not write more than one paragraph a week because I felt like I was always writing the same thing. On the other hand, I am really happy of the result. I found the report useless but I am very proud of my bedroom.
My bedroom was really ugly before and I worked so hard to get a better one. It took me more than fifty hours and it was though but now, it is done and I really like it. Here are some pictures of my bedroom before and after my personal project :

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts