Presentation


This post will probably seem like I'm editing my Tinder account but I thought it was important to present myself before posting anything else. First, my name is LĂ©ane Pellerin and I'm sixteen. The reason why I created this blog is because it's an obligation to succeed English Class. Just Joking. I think it’s a good way to improve my English and to develop my creativity, because I’m not creative at all. To continue, I'm a shopping addict, and I ALWAYS buy new shoes, which upset my parents a lot. I also practice a lot of sports : Flag-football, rugby, football, and I like to train myself at the gym. Rugby is my favorite one, even if it's a bit risky. About this blog, I will write about very different subjects and I do not have a specific theme. If you want to know me better and to see my future posts, just swipe right ;)

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop saying your not creative! I am sure you are more than you think! <3 I can't wait to read your first post!

      Delete
    2. Maybe I'm more creative than I think.. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. It kind of is a requirement to pass the course too, but I’m sure you’ll appreciate the adventure. We will also enjoy reading your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts